You can monitor software performance by collecting data, such as the number of users, load time, version, or asking for direct feedback from users.
These data are essential for further DevOps implementation.Summing Things Up
We hope you have an idea of how to implement Dev Ops successfully by this point. So let's sum up what you've learned:
- DevOps implementation brings benefits like increased collaboration—better performance, quality client experience, and cunning off IT expenses.
- To implement DevOps successfully, you need to maintain six principles: improved integration, speed, quick delivery, reliability, scalability, security.
- DevOps implementation roadmap consists of seven practices: continuous development, integration, testing, delivery, deployment, continuous monitoring, and continuous management.
- If you develop a DevOps implementation plan, consider these steps: evaluate your needs, build a team, focus on a client, create a strategy, select tools, containerize application development, automate integration and testing, move in increments, monitor your results.
You may face issues developing the DevOps implementation roadmap, selecting proper tools, training a team, etc. In this case, it’s ok to find a skillful DevOps consultant for help.
IT-Magic is an excellent choice to help you with DevOps implementation. Our team can boast 10+ years of CI/CD experience and complex and personalized solutions for our partners.
Here’s how our clients have benefited after a successful DevOps implementation with IT-Magic:
Interested in how they've achieved this?Contact IT-Magic for more information.
- 26% improved collaboration
- 8x revenue growth
- 60% faster delivery